- Delivery drivers are freelance and are responsible for their own punctuality, attendance, behaviour and presentation and agree to uphold high standards in these areas. Each party is responsible for paying their own taxes and insurance relating to earnings from using this web application.
- If delivering alcohol or tobacco and the customer appears to be under the age of 18, you must check for ID containing proof of age. Only driving licenses or passports will be accepted. If the customer cannot display valid ID, you should return them for a refund. You will not be penalized financially. Please contact us if you have any problems.
- Shopmoreapp.com does not provide legal advice and we encourage you to work with a legal and/or tax professionals to determine how to handle compliance. You agree that we can use location services on your phone or tablet for the purpose of determining your location so we can send you nearby orders, track your progress, and fraud prevention.
- Shopmoreapp.com shall charge processing 10% processing fees on every withdrawal from driver's wallet. Processing fees can be increased or decreased with prior notification to the driver.
- Driver must ensure and insist shopper confirm delivery via shopper's app at the point of delivery. No confirmation means no delivery.